Experience comfort and savings
throughout the year
When you take into account that heating and cooling make up almost 50% of a typical home’s energy consumption, it becomes clear just how crucial it is to ensure that your heating and cooling equipment is operating efficiently. Efficient equipment typically uses between 10% to 30% less fuel, operates more quietly, and maintains more consistent temperatures throughout your home.
If you’re considering getting new heating and cooling equipment, you can take advantage of the rebates and resources offered. They provide various energy-saving options, such as a new furnace, boiler, smart thermostat, or water heater, and offer rebates for each improvement you make. You can even make multiple upgrades at once and get more rebates and energy savings. To make it easier, ClimaTek can guide you through the process and install your new equipment, as well as help you apply for your rebates.
Indications That It May Be Time to Upgrade
- Here are a few signs that it may be time to consider an upgrade for your heating and cooling equipment:
- Your current system is over 15 years old, inefficient, or unreliable.
- You have noticed unusual blower noises or sporadic pops, bangs, or rattles coming from your furnace.
- Your energy bills have significantly increased.
- Your home is frequently cold and uncomfortable.